New updates and improvements. Your feedback is always welcome!
Email: [email protected]
November 21, 2021
Wellness Survey CSV
Administrators can now download a CSV of employee wellness survey results to use in a spreadsheet.
- Wellness survey failure notification emails to administrators now include the manager email for the employee.
- We’ve fixed an issue where markers on floor maps sometimes were slightly cut off.
- The full employee name is shown when clicking on a marker for an assigned seat in Organize Seats mode.
October 31, 2021
Happy Halloween! 👻
Weekly and Monthly Chart Options
We’ve added Weekly and Monthly chart options to the Employees In-Office report, so administrators can more easily see employee office usage trends over time:
- After creating or editing a schedule from the schedules section, we’ll take you back to show the same week of schedules you were previously looking at, with the same filters. The filters and active week are no longer reset. That way, you can continue from wherever you left off on the schedules overview.
- We’ve fixed up a minor visual issue where the Employees by Weekday chart’s min and max bars appeared strangely in some cases.
October 18, 2021
Duplicate Schedule Notifications
When creating or updating a schedule, we now alert you if any participant has existing schedules in the same location that overlaps with the schedule you are editing (or any of its future recurrences, if applicable). This change should help prevent accidentally double booking for the same day in your office. You may still proceed to create the overlapping schedule if you choose and we will not prevent you from doing so.
A banner now appears at the top of the schedule alerting you to those with overlapping schedules. Additionally, those participants will have a warning beneath their name on the schedule, which you can click to view their overlapping schedules.
After completing all of your Worksphere setup tasks as an organization admin, the landing page now automatically navigates to your dashboard instead of the empty task list.
You can now quickly view location details about any schedule on the schedules page. Hovering any schedule on the calendar will display a small popover dialog that includes the location reserved for that participant.
We’ve also added links to each employee’s name on the left side of the calendar, so you can easily view or edit that employee’s record when needed.
- After hearing your feedback, we’ve rolled back a recent change to the floor map editor which had added assigned employee names to the seat labels on the map. You can still see who is assigned to each seat by viewing the right hand panel within the map editor.
- We’ve added some hints to the employee form to indicate which fields are required to save your employee, and which fields are needed to send an email invitation to your employee.
- You can now search the employees page and the employees-in-office report by seat names.
September 27, 2021
Vaccination Status Report
If your organization uses the vaccination tracking feature, you can now view vaccination statistics about your organization with the new Vaccination Status Report. Within this new report, you can:
- See a chart displaying the percentages of employees who have reported they are 1) fully vaccinated, 2) unvaccinated, or 3) have not yet reported their vaccination status.
- View a table summarizing each employee’s vaccination status, including the date of their final dose, the date they reported their status, and links to photos of their uploaded vaccination cards.
- In the floor map editor, employee names now link to their employee record for easy viewing and updating.
- When changing seats for a schedule, selecting a new office now automatically selects the first floor (alphabetically) of the new office. Previously, the displayed floor map did not update until a new floor was selected, even though the office had changed.
- We’ve improved the experience of updating employee email addresses. Now, updating an email address automatically sends a Worksphere invitation to the updated address, and the updated address is connected to your organization when the invitation is accepted.
- We’ve fixed a schedule editor bug which would revert your changes to the end date input field during certain conditions.
August 28, 2021
Assigned Employees on Floorplans
The floor plan editor now shows employee names in the seat list for people with assigned seats, so that you can easily see who is assigned each seat.
- We’ve squashed an issue where the weekly schedules calendar sometimes showed extra lines, blank spaces, or cutoff rows when people had multiple schedules on a day
- Contact tracing is fixed for cases where the traced employee was scheduled in multiple different office locations over the traced dates
August 14, 2021
This is a big release! 🎉 We’re launching our top customer-requested feature, interactive floor plans. With this new tool you can:
- See at a glance where team members are seated in the office, and who’s in office each day
- Select which flexible seat to reserve from the floor plan
- Admins can create assigned seats, flexible hotel desks, and blocked desks for social distancing
- Seats can be grouped into zones to designate dedicated areas for employees or teams to reserve
This feature is available now to new customers, and rolling out to existing customers in phases. Contact [email protected] to learn more!
July 27, 2021
We have launched Vaccination Tracking. This optional feature allows admins to invite employees to report their vaccination status.
When you enable vaccination records for your organization, employees are notified on their Worksphere dashboard and may report their vaccination status, dates, and optionally upload images of their CDC vaccination record card. Admins can also save vaccination records for employees if they have that information. With this feature, you can track vaccination rates across all of your office locations.
- Now, you can view your average and maximum office occupancy by location and over any time period. You can view this new report from your Reports page
June 13, 2021
You can now integrate your Worksphere organization with Slack! Connect to receive Slack messages for wellness surveys and upcoming days in office. You can set up this integration by visiting the Integrations tab on your Settings page, then clicking “connect” beneath the Slack logo.
May 2, 2021
Choose your Office Location and Zone
We’ve updated in-office scheduling so your employees can select which office location and area they are working from. This will enable your employees to switch their seating assignment from their assigned seating zone to any other zone that is flexible and has capacity.
Apr 28, 2021
Worksphere now supports Microsoft ADFS for SAML. We’ve also squashed a few internal issues plus minor bugs related to free trials, including possible accidental $0 invoices sent in some cases after free trial expiration.
Apr 10, 2021
Capacity Utilization Report
You can now view your office capacity usage by month as well as by day in the capacity utilization report.
- We’ve improved the responsiveness of the calendar page. Up-to-the-minute schedule changes and updates are now reflected more quickly.
- Creating multi-day schedules now requires using the Recurring Schedule option. This let us speed up reports and makes it so creating and updating a multi-day schedule both work the same way—but if you miss how it worked before, we’d love to hear your feedback!
Mar 28, 2021
Floor Map Improvements
Viewing a floor map from the Employee Dashboard will now open the map in a dialog rather than a new browser tab.
Mar 9, 2021
Limited Capacity Improvements
Limited Capacity settings are now more flexible and can be set independently on Office, Floor and Zone levels.
We are adding the ability to connect external HR systems to Worksphere. This lets you sync employees from your HR system into Worksphere. You can request an integration from your Settings page, and we’ll be in touch set it up!
Feb 26, 2021
Organization admins can now view a dashboard of their own upcoming schedules and wellness surveys. Admins can view their dashboard by clicking the Dashboard tab on the landing page.
- Every email you receive from Worksphere now conveniently links to your personal dashboard.
Feb 15, 2021
Organizations can now attach Floor Maps when configuring their Office. To add Floor Maps to an existing Office, click Edit on the Office and navigate to the Floor Maps setup step.
Employees will see a link to the Floor Map on their Dashboard in the Today and Tomorrow cards.
- Wellness survey emails now link to the Schedule to allow an Employee to easily opt-out.
Jan 30, 2021
Retake Wellness Surveys
If a wellness survey is submitted incorrectly the employee can now retake it. Press Retake Survey at the bottom of the results card.
If a survey is retaken, administrators see an asterisk next to the survey result with details. Email notifications for survey results are now on a 5 minute delay to allow employees to retake before a notification is sent.
- Upcoming days on the employee dashboard have a better card layout on mobile devices, along with a few other visual fixes.
- It’s now easer to login when clicking emails from Worksphere. Your email will be prefilled on the login form to sign in.
- Organizations using SSO can restrict what sign in options are shown to users. For example, an organization can turn off Login with Google for their company and only show their company supported SSO.
Jan 25, 2021
When employees log into Worksphere they’ll now see a dashboard of upcoming days in-office and can quickly take their wellness survey.
Organizations can now customize their wellness survey with their own health screening questions. Admins can find the survey editor under the Settings screen.
The Settings screen now also lets you adjust the email notifications you receive. The new default is to only receive notifications for your own schedules (that you create), and for schedules that an admin or manager creates (with you on the schedule). Admins and managers can enable additional notifications for people they manage or the entire organization.
- We’ve changed how creating non-recurring schedules spanning multiple days works, so that it creates a recurring event per day instead of a single event spanning days. This way you can opt-out or delete a single day. We’re planning additional improvements to make this more intuitive.
- Email subjects for admin notifications now include the date and employee the notification is about.
- You can no longer delete a Floor if employees are assigned to it.
Jan 10, 2021
We’ve improved the experience for organizations using Okta SAML-based Single Sign On (SSO). Opening Worksphere from Okta now takes employees directly into the Worksphere app. When employees accept email invites to join Worksphere they no longer see a password prompt, since it is unused for SSO.
- In Worksphere emails clicking anywhere on a button now works, instead of just the words.
- You can now click View Employees from the capacity report to see who is in-office.
- Fixed floor and zone filters to consistently filter out data on all reports.
- Fixed date formatting in wellness survey emails to no longer show lefthand zeros.
Jan 2, 2021
Wellness Survey List
Organization admins can review who’s scheduled in-office alongside whether or not they’ve completed a Wellness Survey for the day.
Office Capacity Utilization
We’ve added charts of current office capacity, scheduled employee count over time, plus a detailed Office Capacity Utilization data report.
Employee Opt Out
You can now opt-out of schedules. It’s a great way to let people know you won’t be in for a scheduled day, or to opt-out for all days forward. You can also opt back in as needed.
- An issue updating schedules for offices nearing their capacity limit is fixed. It incorrectly warned there was no capacity.
Dec 19, 2020
Wellness surveys are now available to everyone, under the Survey tab in the app. The questions are CDC recommended COVID-19 Screening Questions, but if you’d like your own let us know at [email protected]
Dec 16, 2020
Wellness Survey Beta
A closed beta of wellness surveys is now available. This automatically emails a wellness survey link to people scheduled in-office, and reminds them to fill it out if they forget. We will roll out additional features in the weeks ahead for admins to review who did not complete the survey, see an overview of pass / fail outcomes, and customize surveys.
Worksphere does not store or transmit any individual question answers. Only the outcome on whether or not a person can come into the office is saved. This allows your organization to stay compliant with privacy regulations.
- In-app cookie notification will no longer briefly flash onscreen before login / signup screens.
Dec 10, 2020
We’re thrilled to announce the public launch of Worksphere! Thanks to all of our customers in our closed beta, and we hope you join them in creating a safe and flexible workplace. Learn Why We Created Worksphere and sign up for a free trial today.