New updates and improvements. Your feedback is always welcome!
Email: [email protected]
May 2, 2021
Choose your Office Location and Zone
We’ve updated in-office scheduling so your employees can select which office location and area they are working from. This will enable your employees to switch their seating assignment from their assigned seating zone to any other zone that is flexible and has capacity.
Apr 28, 2021
Worksphere now supports Microsoft ADFS for SAML. We’ve also squashed a few internal issues plus minor bugs related to free trials, including possible accidental $0 invoices sent in some cases after free trial expiration.
Apr 10, 2021
Capacity Utilization Report
You can now view your office capacity usage by month as well as by day in the capacity utilization report.
- We’ve improved the responsiveness of the calendar page. Up-to-the-minute schedule changes and updates are now reflected more quickly.
- Creating multi-day schedules now requires using the Recurring Schedule option. This let us speed up reports and makes it so creating and updating a multi-day schedule both work the same way—but if you miss how it worked before, we’d love to hear your feedback!
Mar 28, 2021
Floor Map Improvements
Viewing a floor map from the Employee Dashboard will now open the map in a dialog rather than a new browser tab.
Mar 9, 2021
Limited Capacity Improvements
Limited Capacity settings are now more flexible and can be set independently on Office, Floor and Zone levels.
We are adding the ability to connect external HR systems to Worksphere. This lets you sync employees from your HR system into Worksphere. You can request an integration from your Settings page, and we’ll be in touch set it up!
Feb 26, 2021
Organization admins can now view a dashboard of their own upcoming schedules and wellness surveys. Admins can view their dashboard by clicking the Dashboard tab on the landing page.
- Every email you receive from Worksphere now conveniently links to your personal dashboard.
Feb 15, 2021
Organizations can now attach Floor Maps when configuring their Office. To add Floor Maps to an existing Office, click Edit on the Office and navigate to the Floor Maps setup step.
Employees will see a link to the Floor Map on their Dashboard in the Today and Tomorrow cards.
- Wellness survey emails now link to the Schedule to allow an Employee to easily opt-out.
Jan 30, 2021
Retake Wellness Surveys
If a wellness survey is submitted incorrectly the employee can now retake it. Press Retake Survey at the bottom of the results card.
If a survey is retaken, administrators see an asterisk next to the survey result with details. Email notifications for survey results are now on a 5 minute delay to allow employees to retake before a notification is sent.
- Upcoming days on the employee dashboard have a better card layout on mobile devices, along with a few other visual fixes.
- It’s now easer to login when clicking emails from Worksphere. Your email will be prefilled on the login form to sign in.
- Organizations using SSO can restrict what sign in options are shown to users. For example, an organization can turn off Login with Google for their company and only show their company supported SSO.
Jan 25, 2021
When employees log into Worksphere they’ll now see a dashboard of upcoming days in-office and can quickly take their wellness survey.
Organizations can now customize their wellness survey with their own health screening questions. Admins can find the survey editor under the Settings screen.
The Settings screen now also lets you adjust the email notifications you receive. The new default is to only receive notifications for your own schedules (that you create), and for schedules that an admin or manager creates (with you on the schedule). Admins and managers can enable additional notifications for people they manage or the entire organization.
- We’ve changed how creating non-recurring schedules spanning multiple days works, so that it creates a recurring event per day instead of a single event spanning days. This way you can opt-out or delete a single day. We’re planning additional improvements to make this more intuitive.
- Email subjects for admin notifications now include the date and employee the notification is about.
- You can no longer delete a Floor if employees are assigned to it.
Jan 10, 2021
We’ve improved the experience for organizations using Okta SAML-based Single Sign On (SSO). Opening Worksphere from Okta now takes employees directly into the Worksphere app. When employees accept email invites to join Worksphere they no longer see a password prompt, since it is unused for SSO.
- In Worksphere emails clicking anywhere on a button now works, instead of just the words.
- You can now click View Employees from the capacity report to see who is in-office.
- Fixed floor and zone filters to consistently filter out data on all reports.
- Fixed date formatting in wellness survey emails to no longer show lefthand zeros.
Jan 2, 2021
Wellness Survey List
Organization admins can review who’s scheduled in-office alongside whether or not they’ve completed a Wellness Survey for the day.
Office Capacity Utilization
We’ve added charts of current office capacity, scheduled employee count over time, plus a detailed Office Capacity Utilization data report.
Employee Opt Out
You can now opt-out of schedules. It’s a great way to let people know you won’t be in for a scheduled day, or to opt-out for all days forward. You can also opt back in as needed.
- An issue updating schedules for offices nearing their capacity limit is fixed. It incorrectly warned there was no capacity.
Dec 19, 2020
Wellness surveys are now available to everyone, under the Survey tab in the app. The questions are CDC recommended COVID-19 Screening Questions, but if you’d like your own let us know at [email protected]
Dec 16, 2020
Wellness Survey Beta
A closed beta of wellness surveys is now available. This automatically emails a wellness survey link to people scheduled in-office, and reminds them to fill it out if they forget. We will roll out additional features in the weeks ahead for admins to review who did not complete the survey, see an overview of pass / fail outcomes, and customize surveys.
Worksphere does not store or transmit any individual question answers. Only the outcome on whether or not a person can come into the office is saved. This allows your organization to stay compliant with privacy regulations.
- In-app cookie notification will no longer briefly flash onscreen before login / signup screens.
Dec 10, 2020
We’re thrilled to announce the public launch of Worksphere! Thanks to all of our customers in our closed beta, and we hope you join them in creating a safe and flexible workplace. Learn Why We Created Worksphere and sign up for a free trial today.